Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Take A Look @ Mine & You'll Feel Better In No Time!!

This morning I read my friend Catey's newest blog post and started laughing because she compared her tiny little cute belly to that of someone carrying twins. I have a HUGE belly and it's growing bigger by the day...because I literally am carrying twins but I thought I'd post a few belly pics of my own to help her feel better about her so-called big belly...take a look at mine Catey & you'll feel better in no time!

(Warning: Bare belly area!)


22 weeks & 3 days




Nothing to worry about Catey...you look completely adorable with your little belly, as always. And just think, I'm only in my 23rd week!! Lots & lots of growing coming my way!! YIKES!
I hope this made you feel a tiny bit better :)

4 comments:

  1. lol! Apparently my uterus just wants to keep up with yours. :P You look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your belly is so adorable!!! Between you and Catey it's scary how cute your bellies are :o) i could never do a bare belly pic---the stretch marks would scar everyone for life-haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be proud of that prego belly! Its working miracles in there! By the time you are in your 9th month you are gonna look at these pics and laugh !

    ReplyDelete
  4. so awesome!!!!! It is so exciting to think that there are two cute little girls in there! You look great! (I know you don't think you do but you do)

    ReplyDelete