So, St Patrick's day arrived and it just so happened that I had my brother and his family in town visiting me. Hannah made a very difficult choice to come spend time with them instead of going to school. I could see the sacrifice in her eyes BUT I also could see the love she had for her little cousin Tsamanda and that love overpowered the other desire. She made the choice to spend a final day with her cousin that she rarely sees, which I thought was a brave choice for a 7 year old who REALLY wanted to catch a tricky leprechaun!!
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Hannah's Leprechaun Trap
For school, Hannah made a leprechaun trap so that on St. Patrick's Day she could catch a leprechaun. She worked really hard designing this awesome trap. She decided that tricking the leprechaun into the trap was the best option. So she made a "pretend" birthday party for the little guy. She just knew that leprechauns love parties!! I think she did a wonderful job especially when she decided to add the rainbow with the pot of gold on top of the roof. Very clever!!
So, St Patrick's day arrived and it just so happened that I had my brother and his family in town visiting me. Hannah made a very difficult choice to come spend time with them instead of going to school. I could see the sacrifice in her eyes BUT I also could see the love she had for her little cousin Tsamanda and that love overpowered the other desire. She made the choice to spend a final day with her cousin that she rarely sees, which I thought was a brave choice for a 7 year old who REALLY wanted to catch a tricky leprechaun!!


So, St Patrick's day arrived and it just so happened that I had my brother and his family in town visiting me. Hannah made a very difficult choice to come spend time with them instead of going to school. I could see the sacrifice in her eyes BUT I also could see the love she had for her little cousin Tsamanda and that love overpowered the other desire. She made the choice to spend a final day with her cousin that she rarely sees, which I thought was a brave choice for a 7 year old who REALLY wanted to catch a tricky leprechaun!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is So Cool!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful trap, Hannah!
I love it!
ReplyDelete