Ok, so I am soooo bummed that David Archuleta didn't win American Idol. I feel like I am still in mourning over it! He is just so awesome and then having someone that awesome from Murray, Utah was just too good to be true. I was so happy that he made it to the finals!!! YOU GO BOY!!

So, another reason I am going to miss seeing him performing is because he reminds me so much of what I invision Gabe to look like as a teenager. We called our little guy "mini-david" or "mini-archi". I'll have to round up a few pictures for comparison because I know at least one of you (Karie) haven't probably seen American Idol this year.





I hope you can see the resemblence from these photos. I think it's easier to see when Gabe is in person but I still think this gives you an idea.
So, farewell to our amazing David Archuleta but not for long because I just know that he'll put out an album. I did make sure to download quite a few of his Idol performances off of I-tunes to tide me over until then. I also bought tickets for me, my mom, and Hannah to go see all the Top 10 in concert when they are here in Utah...JULY 14th!!! I can't wait!!!
That's so FUNNY!!!!!! I like American Idol too but I can't get myself to go to a concert that is put on by Pop Tarts!!!
ReplyDeleteThere is definitely a likeness. Very cute.
ReplyDeleteWow! Long lost brothers!
ReplyDelete