Thursday, May 15, 2008

Hats, Hats, and More Hats!

So, I was looking through some of my photos that I need to blog about and I saw one topic that a few had in common. I decided to just make a fun entry of some cute photos of our family with silly hats on. It's so funny what kids (and adults) find entertaining :)

Gabe in his daddy's baseball cap. Isn't he cute?















Hannah in a fuzzy pink hat. We got it for her during a not-wanted visit to Vegas. Greg had a convention there and I chose to go along, which I'm still not sure why I did. I can't stand Vegas. We had to go to a session at the temple just to make me feel like I wasn't covered in smut!









Since Greg never reads my blog (I guess I can't say that anymore because he sat down last night and looked at a few of my posts but that just means he won't see this post for another year or so) he won't mind if I put a photo of him in bunny ears!! Oh how cute!! There's nothing better than my hot man in a pair of fuzzy bunny ears!!






Little buddy in a darling princess crown. I'm sure he'll love that one when he's a few years older. He wants to be just like his sister, which at this moment meant a "princess".









Here's Hannah in a cute Olympic hat. She had a Dr. Seuss (spelling?) day at school and they were encouraged to wear a silly hat, so this is what we came up with. Silly?...not so much. Cute?...as always! :)








So, here's another photo Gabe will just love when he's older. I think it's so funny how Hannah likes to dress him up in things. This time he ended up with the removable hat from her coat on his head. He didn't seem to mind, so I took a photo of it. He looks like a cute little Eskimo boy.



Well, that's the end of my fun "hat" photos. I'm really bummed that I didn't have any photos of me looking like a dork to share but that's how it goes sometimes, right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment