Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Valentine's Day!

Yes, I know this is a VERY LATE entry but I am still trying to catch up! It seems like as I start getting closer to being "caught up", more things just keep happening and I just get farther behind.

Here is Hannah on Valentine's Day 2008. She really loves this day because her daddy treats her like a princess. She loves the thought of "being in love" and "getting married" so this is definitely a day she enjoys. I hope for many, many more Valentine's Days before she actually accomplishes those thoughts she loves so much. :)






2 comments:

  1. So did you paint the rest of your living room walls that redish color? I was trying to figure out if this was the room with the couch, but I don't remember all of the walls being that color. Regardless it looks GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The room that these photos were taken in is the room when you first come into our house. We used to not use it. It just had the piano and baby stuff. We purchased furniture for it so that we could actually make it a usable space. :)

    ReplyDelete