Friday, May 9, 2008

JACQUIE!!!

Ok Jacquie, I am now on Chapter 4 in "The Host" but I can't seem to find the time "alone" to get much progress. After reading your most recent post, which I couldn't comment on because there were spoilers, I am even now more determined to find the time! I will commit today to reading, except for when Gabe is awake, and see how far I can get. I'll email you with any comments :) I hope I get as hooked as you because right now all I can keep thinking is..."Who writes this stuff? Who comes up with this stuff?" but I'm still in the "hospital" scene. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to give my two cents worth: I finished "The Host" and...it is no Twilight. It was a good read, but nothing to get overly excited about. Let me know when you get finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Celeste! You're a good friend. (reading a whole book just for me) jk The beginning has a LOT of description thats a little tough to get through. It will get better though. I didn't really really get into it till like page 300 or so. I think i did like twilight a little better (hello....no edward in host) but i feel just as emotionally vested in this story by the end of it.

    ReplyDelete