Today, Hannah wanted to wear the shamrock I made for her 1st St Patrick's Day. Once we found it, I felt guitly that the other kids didn't have one. So inbetween feedings and diaper changes, I finally got them all finished!! The kids looked so cute in them...I'm glad I made some time to make them!! Oh, and I also made the flower clips for the twinkies!!
It was a good day!! :)
| Emmalie giving her chubby little smile...too cute!! |
| Who says us women aren't born multi-taskers? Little Ellie shows right here that she can teeth and smile for the camera at the same time!! |
| Hannah wearing the shamrock pin I made her for her 1st St Patty's Day!! |
| My handsome little man, Gabers!! He wasn't about wearing the shamrock but I forced him to for the picture!! He's such a boy!! |
| All four miracles!!! Hmmmmm...not sure what Gabe's doing. I guess he was done with all the picture taking!! |
<3
Everyone looks so grown up! I can't believe how much the twins have changed just in a few months! I'm so glad you posted pictures. Too cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the pictures. They are so cute.All four of them, can,t believe how the twins have grown. Love you Grandma
ReplyDeleteLOVE the pics!!! :) The girls are getting SO big! Can you just freeze them at this age until July when I can hold and squeeze them?!?!?
ReplyDeleteLOVE Gabers little face in the last pic...such a little stud!