Wednesday, March 9, 2011

One Day Like This

Got to bed last night BEFORE 11pm....YIPPEE for me!!  Little Emmalie decided to go to sleep abt 10:30pm so I took full advantage of the situation. 

I woke up about 6:45 to feed the little ones and did so in complete solitude!  My other two kiddos didn't wake up until about 9am!!! YIPPEE for me AGAIN!! I was able to feed the twinkies, relax in bed for a few minutes (enjoying the SILENCE), do a load of laundry, and a load of dishes, before the "day with 4 kids" began. 

I was completely beside myself!!  It was so relaxingly wonderful... but now, I'm gonna want it to be like that every morning!!  Though I know that isn't about to happen, I do know how grateful I am that I got at least one day like this!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........

.

1 comment:

  1. I love days like that, I'm glad you got to have a brief moment of peace! :o) we all need those sometimes!

    ReplyDelete