I need a vacation!! That's what I've decided. I need to just get away and not have to deal with the day-to-day stuff around the house.
In April, we're off to DisneyLand...not my favorite place BUT Gabe hasn't been in a couple of years and is just dying to go! It should be a new experience with the twinners but I'm hopeful it will go well. I know we're staying on site so if I need to take the twinkies back, it won't be a huge ordeal.
In July, we are heading back to Utah to spend some time with family and friends. We will probably be staying up in ParkCity for both weeks but aren't 100% sure yet. We do know we'll be in PC for at least one week, over the 4th of July.
I think the reason I'm NEEDING a vacation this year, instead of just wanting one, is due to the fact that I'm always in the house. It's such a big ordeal to leave with all four kids that I usually chose not to. And I think the total lack of sun during the winter up here, has definitely taken a toll on me, which I'm surprised by. I didn't think it would bother me.
I'm hopeful a nice get-away will be rejuvenating so that when I get back, I'll be ready to get back into the groove!
Wish me luck!!
.
Vacations are always good! Sometimes you do just need a break in the mundane (althought good) everyday life.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy Disneyland! And when you come to Utah...we have to see you!!!! Of course, I could be hoping that I'm having a baby then-super hot July-not my fav pregnant! I know how you feel being in the house all the time-I often will just go sit on my back porch when the sun is out for a few minutes just to remind myself that I know what being outside feels like :o)
ReplyDelete