You know, the more I learn about Taekwondo, the more I want my children in it. They teach such great values and they focus a lot on respect and doing well in school and minding parents, etc. I'm very impressed by it! Gabe is already running around the house yelling "Kee-ya" so I'm sure he'll be in it as soon as he turns 4 yrs old (if I can get him potty trained...yeah, right!).
Here's the student pledge...
I am honorable, trustworthy, and honest
I have the utmost respect for law and order
I take pride in my skills and will never be abusive or reckless
I pledge to meet the standard of excellence and to become an example to follow
I am a Martial Artist!

Good job! My little brother Aaron tried to teach Alec a few things and he "kee-ya"s all the time. Their so cute when they imitate things like that. It's definitely on the list of awesome, worthwhile things for kids!
ReplyDeleteYou totally Rock!!!!! that is so super cool!
ReplyDelete