Saturday, September 26, 2009

Our Beautiful Temple

We had our Ward Conference Temple trip on Sept 17th. Since it was on a Thursday night @ 7:30 (abt an 8:15pm session) finding a babysitter on a school night was tough. So, Greg decided to let me go alone and he'd stay home and watch the kids.

On my way out, Hannah came up to me and asked me to take a picture of the temple for her. I told her I wasn't bringing my camera with me so we'd go take temple pictures some other time. But as I drove up to the temple, I couldn't believe how beautiful it was! At that moment, I was so bummed that I didn't follow the suggestion of my 8yr old and come prepared to take a picture of the temple. I had to use my camera phone, which lacks in the picture taking area. But even with my pitiful camera phone, the true beauty of the temple shines through...blurry and all!!

I was so grateful to attend and get the chance to listen to the Temple President. It was a wonderful opportunity! And I'm also grateful that my amazing little girl taught me a lesson...I can learn a lot from the mouths of babes! :)


2 comments:

  1. For being a camera phone... your picture turned out really good! the way you described it, I thought it would be unrecognizable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and a rainbow no less! Fantastic photo. Hey, did you ever get your camera fixed?

    ReplyDelete