Yes, Greg is getting old! I can't believe that he turned 36 yrs on the 16th of September! Too Crazy!!
He was out of town for most of the day which allowed Hannah plenty of time to "get ready". She decorated the cake, wrapped his present from her, and made a banner that said, "Happy Birthday Daddy" with a giraffe on it. She was so excited that it was her daddy's birthday!!
Here are a few pictures from the Big event...
The Birthday Boy, Gregory Lee!!! (Yes, I was scrounging for candles but I got creative and was able to come up with 36)
The kids and their creation. After Hannah was done decorating the cake with sprinkles, Gabe came along and dumped the rest of the sprinkles right in the middle of it. He was very proud!
Opening his gifts...looks like Gabe was helping his daddy out!
Hannah's Birthday Banner for her special Daddy!! She was so proud of it. I love seeing the amazing relationship that Hannah (and Gabe) has with her daddy!
HAPPY 36TH BIRTHDAY GREGORY LEE!! I LOVE YOU!!
Man, Greg's sure getting old! Late Happy Birthday Greg!
ReplyDeleteMcGreg is sooooo old! Maybe he will have to use a cane for our next Milnik vacation. I'll make sure we get him a very nice cane, made out of Live Oak wood from Texas with a nice Texas Lonestar carved into it.......
ReplyDelete