Wednesday, May 7, 2008

You've GOT To See This!!!

Ok, so my good friend Jackie encouraged me to go online and search for the new trailer for the movie "TWILIGHT".....You have got to see it!!!! Watch the trailer first then I'll go on to say a couple more things :)

So, everyone knows that I'm not a fan of the kid they casted to be Edward BUT the trailer made me think that it just might work!!! How exciting!!! Also, did everyone take note of the opening date?? It's DECEMBER 12TH so make sure you mark that on your calendar so that we can have a "girl's night out" and go see it :)

5 comments:

  1. So the original pictures of the guy from way back when did not look apealing, but by the movie trailer he looked pretty handsome... Looking forward to watching it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll admit it, but don't tell anyone (haha :o), that it actually looks pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I felt the same way! I keep getting more excited the more I see. It should be awesome especially ifhe and Bella can really act and pull off the chenistry. I guess thats all that really matters. But hey....stop thinking about twilight for a few days (sorry....blasphemous, I know) and hurry and read the Host. I need your comments on my blog. I need someone to discuss my issues with. I need someone as obsessed with Stephenie Meyer's books as I am.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had thought that they would be able to pull off the movie, but after seeing the trailer, I am not so sure now. Even after I move, let's still go see it together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, Im gonna have to see it, then we can compare notes! :)

    ReplyDelete