Just an FYI...this was suppose to be yesterday's post BUT with all of the celebrating, I never got to it....so now, it's my thankful for today! :)
Today I am thankful for my daughter Hannah. She is such a wonderful light in my life! Yesterday she turned 11yrs old, which I CANNOT believe. How does that happen?!?
I'm so so thankful that my Father in Heaven entrusted me with such an amazing and special spirit. She teaches me how to be a better person...everyday!! She's such a wonderful example to me and to her endearing siblings. Speaking of siblings...can I just say how AMAZING Hannah is with her little (over-active) brother and her twinner baby sisters!?!?! I can't wait to see the wonderful mother that she becomes....her children will be so blessed by her, as I am!!
I can honestly say, I don't have a clue where I'd be without Hannah. When she came into my life, I needed her desperately!! She truly was my miracle!! To state it simply, she saved me!! Oh, how loving and gracious our Father in Heaven is, to send one of his choicest daughters down to a woman who in no way deserved her...to a woman who was lost and found herself in the beautiful face of a newborn miracle!!
I can never give Hannah as much as she's given me. She is my everything!! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment