Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Here Comes the Gray!!

It's that time of year where I begin preparing for the nasty, gray weather that the Seattle has to offer. I wish there was some way to capture the sun we do get (for about 2 months of the year) and save it for the oncoming glume.  But, as we all know, that's not possible....so I suppose I'll stock up on Vitamin D and hope for the best!

Last year I made it until about March before I thought I was going to go insane but I have a feeling this year is going to be different because....I'm already going insane!

I think I have a VERY LOOOOOONG fall/winter/spring ahead of me!!!  :(

1 comment:

  1. Oh Mister Sun, Sun, Mister Golden Sun, Please shine down on me.

    and from the book "Daughters in my Kingdom" “Later, when asked how she was able to keep a testimony during all [those] trials,” she replied in effect, “I didn’t keep a testimony through those times—the testimony kept me.”

    We will be sending sunny thoughts your way!!!!

    ReplyDelete