Friday, November 18, 2011

I am Thankful for...

Today I am thankful for the good friends that Hannah surrounds herself with. I'm so happy that she realizes, even at the age of 11yrs, that her friends will influence her for good... or for bad.

Hannah had a "friend" birthday party tonight and I was just amazed that the wonderful girls she invited. It's moments like this when I realize that the future is bright for our church & country (a few girls were not members of our church, but are amazing followers of Christ) and that Satan will never win!! 

Sometimes when I look around the world, especially if I'm watching the news, I become terribly sad at all the bad things going on BUT I have to keep in mind, that as the bad are getting more wicked...the good are getting more righteous!!  I'm go grateful for that knowledge!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment