Yes, I am now one of them!
I am now one of the MEAN parents that told their kids that they had eaten all of their Halloween candy!
Jimmy Kimmel had asked parents to do this and showed the results on his show. He said he was surprised at all the crying.
I have to admit, I didn't think my kids would cry BUT I was curious how they would react so....I just had to find out!
Here's Jimmy Kimmel's clip...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YQpbzQ6gzs
Here's my clip...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbY_JIzWDuQ&feature=youtu.be
I'm so grateful that my kids are so forgiving!! They were such good sports about it all :)
I do want to say that I was as a doctor's appointment with Ellie all morning so I am not personally responsible for the appearance of my house or the fact that my kids were still in their pjs at 11am....not that I'm throwing Greg under the bus or anything!! ;)
I love you Greg!! <3
Oh my goodness! that was great! I didn't hear about the challenge until after the fact when someone sent me the video. I loved the clip where the parents had all the wrappers on the table and the boys at the end telling his mom she'll probably get a belly ache! Too funny. I can't believe Hannah cried but like Kimmel said almost everyone cried. Isn't that funny! Kids are so awesome
ReplyDelete