Gabe and Mommy
Gabe and Daddy
All the kids. Don't they look cute as barnyard animals?
In the "David Archuleta" corn maze, Which way should we go? It was fun because they had David Archuleta's music playing while we were trying to find our way out. Very cool....love him! :)
David Archuleta Pumpkin.
The guys acting like kids!
Buddy and his new friend, Mr. Ghost. He walked up and gave him a hug and a kiss. Too cute!!
"Get that corn out of my face!!"
The kids got to play in a swimming pool of corn kernals. They had a blast! Except for Gabe who had a kernal stuck inbetween his "cheeks" and we didn't find it until we were getting him ready for bed and was changing his diapers. That couldn't have been comfortable!!
Here is a pic of the sunset. I had hoped for a really colorful one like last year but this is what I got. But it's still beautiful!
Greg got a little tired of the "big boy" toys so he decided to play with the "kid toys" :)
Hannah and Gabe in the "Pumpkin Princess'" carriage.
This was my favorite! It's a real pumpkin (unlike the David pumpkin) carved with Pres. Hinckley on it. Some people have way too much talent and possibly a little too much time on their hands as well!! Unlike those of us who sit infront of the computer and blog all day! :)
I have been such a slacker - seeing your cute pics motivates me to get my up................maybe today?!?
ReplyDeleteWe had a lot of fun that night and Steve and I can't wait to go back to Barbacoa for some delish burritos!
That looked like total fun! I'm glad you guys had a blast!
ReplyDelete