Saturday, October 25, 2008

"Twinkies"

So, I have been wanting to do this post for a long time. It's funny because as I kept procrastinating it, I kept capturing more moments that had to be added to it.

Steve and Greg are on their own wave-length and it's one that they seem to share...they often dress like each other. Ashley and I are beginning to wonder if it's a planned thing but they claim it's not. They also act like it's annoying to them but we see the underlying joy that they find from being "twinkies". But I must admit, they make a handsome package of Twinkies :)

Here are some photos that I have captured showing that maybe they were separated at birth or something....very strange!


Here are the "Twinkies" in their matchy-matchy work shirts. See the "joy" on their faces? They loved it!!


Then they decided to go play a little "Guitar Hero", which gave me another opportunity for a "twinkie shot".


Here they are sportin' their blue-stripy shirts. Come on now...this wasn't planned? Hmmmmmm? Not sure if I believe that!


So these next three photos are a storyline for their fascination of being like each other....enjoy!


Here they are just hanging out chit-chattin' about how awesome it is that they are wearing the same pants though Steve's buttons had fallen off, which he was devastated about. How can he be like Greg if his buttons have fallen off?!?! A tragedy!


Then they realize that I was taking photos of them so they have to put on the "I'm gonna fight ya cuz you're wearing my pants" act. Come on now! You can totally see through their facade!!


Then they just couldn't handle it anymore...holding up a false front can be exhausting!! So they had to strike their "we're cool cuz we're twinkies" pose for the camera. It was almost automatic for them, like second nature. I'm sure it's a tough habit to break!!


So, my final comment would be....If you we're a twinkie, what would you give your other half for their birthday? Well, let's just see....

A bone. Not what I would have expected but to each their own :) Enjoy the bone Greg!

2 comments: