Friday, October 24, 2008

Who Needs a Professional Photographer When You Have...

...Ashley and Celeste?!? (I spoke in 1st person just for you Ashley)

This past Monday we went with the Hanks up American Fork Canyon and took pictures of each other's families. It was a lot of fun and I think the pics turned out great. Here's a sample of the masterpieces (to see full sized, just click on the photo)...


Handsome Gabe (photos by Celeste)


Adorable Livy (photos by Celeste)


The Miller Family (photos by Ashley)


The Hanks Family (photos by Celeste)


Handsome Caden (photo by Ashley)

Greg and Hannah (photo by Celeste)

Our Princess, Hannah (photo by Celeste)

2 comments:

  1. WOW! you are TOTALLY right. Every photo was perfect and professional looking. Great lighting, great colors, and best of all two handsome families!!! I assume I'll get a 5x7 to replace last year's photo that's on my mantel??? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pictures! That's definitely a great idea. Looks like it was tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete