Gabe has really been into the CareBears lately, which makes me so happy because Hannah really loved them when she was younger. The other day when I was going to put him down for a nap, he asked if he could sleep with one of the stuffed Carebears that had made there way from the basement to our main level (Hannah must have brought up the tub from storage). Gabe went around searching for the right Carebear to sleep with. Not "star bear" and not "rainbow bear", which surprised me because they are his two favorites. No, he decided to pick up Funshine bear or "Sun bear", which is what he usually calls it. But this time he came running to me calling it by a different name. It took a few seconds to register what he was saying...."Lily! Lily! Lily!" Now, in Gabe-words that means "Livy" (Olivia Hanks). He proudly carried "Lily" to his room and threw her into his crib. I lifted him in there and he quickly laid "Lily" beside him. I thought it was soooo cute! He thought the bear looked like Olivia because they both have "yellow" hair. I had to take a photo, it was just too cute.
Hey Ashley, did you know that "Lily" has been taking naps with "Babe"? As her parent, I thought I should let you know :)
Ah she lives! It's a miracle!!!! So Gabe's already a ladies man! AWESOME!!!
ReplyDeleteI love it!
ReplyDeleteI think that Livi's and Funshine look like twins - of course he thinks that's her?!?!?
You are still alive! I was thinking about a posting a comment to see if you were. Gabe is super cute, as usual.
ReplyDelete