Friday, October 17, 2008

My Morning in a Nutshell

Here's how my day began and it hasn't gotten much better, though Hannah has been cleaning non-stop trying to catch up on her chores, so we can go on a "mommy-daughter date" tonight.

I think a nice long nap might help me out a bit! I seriously deserve one. I just laid Gabe down for a nap so as soon as I get this posted, off I go to take my much-needed nap :)
Gabe decided to unlatch the tray from his highchair and throw it on the floor this morning because he was finished eating and I wasn't getting there fast enough! I was SO mad!! He spent a few minutes in time out and then a few more minutes cleaning up the mess (and if you have a 2yr old, you know how difficult it is to get them to clean when they don't want to). After getting the floor wiped up I felt so drained that I thought it should be evening and almost time for the kids to go to bed! I hope the rest of the day goes better :)

4 comments:

  1. Gabe obviously didn't know how long it took you to cut up each of those grapes into tiny non-choke-able pieces, all to be thrown on the floor! Just kidding of course. I hope your week goes better!!! He's such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like my morning today! Apple juice-all over the kitchen-sticky, sticky, gross. Hope this week goes better for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like it when your day starts out bad. My son likes to play in his milk. Its the worst when it gets in his hair. So gross.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to say "HI" so that you know I was here! :)

    ReplyDelete