Friday, October 24, 2008

Mommy-Daughter Date

Hannah and I went on our Mommy-Daughter Date last Friday (17th). Hannah decided that she wanted to go to the "Scarecrow Festival" at Thanksgiving Pointe. We had a lot of fun with "just the girls", as Hannah would say. Here are a few photos from our little outing...


"Just me and my mom"

Beautiful Hannah


Hannah made me walk around the whole festival (I had extremely uncomfortable boots on...mental note "never again") looking for the "face painting" booth. It took us forever but we finally found it. She chose to be a cute little kitty..."meow"

Hannah went fishing at the fishing pond and got some "witch fingers". Right away her fun personality turned them into a joke. How can something be soooo gross but soooo cute at the same time?
Hannah spent most of her time on the big air jumper things because most of the attractions were for toddlers. She really seemed to have a blast on these, especially the slides. It made me happy to see her happy. Isn't that what it's all about? :)

1 comment:

  1. That looks so fun. I love the mommie daugher dates except Daria often wants to go to the mall, which seems so boring to me (well maybe it's just too tempting so I never want to go). Hannah sure is growing up!

    ReplyDelete