Here is a better shot of that picture that I promised to post for those of you in my ward. I think the baskets turned out wonderfully and it was due to all of your donations (keep in mind, we are still in need of "family board games").
Thanks again for all the service given to the members of our Stake who will be in need this Christmas season.
38 Kitchen Baskets for Hearts for the Holidays. You Sisters are wonderful! :)
Awesome! The look great. You all did a super job of putting them together.
ReplyDeleteWe did have a lot of fun!
ReplyDelete"HI!"
WOW.... that wrapping job is amazing!
ReplyDeleteThey look awesome! Great job. I'm glad donations picked up a bit. :)
ReplyDelete"Hi Ashley!"
ReplyDeleteThanks for all of the positive comments...You all are great! :)
PS...I can't believe I already have 4 comments~YIPPEE!!
Those look wonderful! I still think the Hearts for the Holidays is such a wonderful idea. I smiled when I looked at the baskets because I remember you trying to teach me how to wrap the celophane (spelling) and make a bow!
ReplyDelete