Friday, October 24, 2008

Visit with Grandma Curtis

On Saturday, Oct 18th we went to go visit Greg's Grandma. She's moving to Richfield so we thought we'd go see her before the big transition. Hannah loves to see her Great-Grandma and Gabe seemed surprisingly comfortable around her as well. We had a good time just chatting, though I felt bad because Gabe was "being Gabe" and was getting into everything but she didn't seem to mind. It was a wonderful visit! We love you Grandma! :)


Here's little Gabe with Great-Grandma. I thought the lighting was pretty cool so I just started taking random pics. I thought this one turned out good but it looks better when you enlarge it.


Here's little Hannah with Great-Grandma. For whatever reason Hannah was in a "shy" mood, which doesn't happen often. I think she was nervous for some reason. It was kind-of surprising. But within a few minutes she started warming up and came out of her shell.
Greg and his Grandma. They have a special relationship and I love to see them interacting with each other. Helen is a wonderful lady and we all feel so lucky to have her in our lives.
PS..Sorry Grandma, I know you didn't even want any photos taken that day because you had been packing all day, let alone a blog entry about it but I'm hoping you'll forgive me! :)

1 comment: