Thursday, November 10, 2011

I am Thankful for...

Today I am thankful for my fun little book club. I've never been a part of a book club because I've never been much of a reader BUT since instituting A Thomas Jefferson Education in my home, I've come to understand how extremely important reading truly is!! I've found a love for reading that I NEVER would have imagined I'd have. I'm grateful that I mustered up enough courage to start a book club and that there were many ladies interested in joining it. I love finding joy & thankfulness in the simple things in life!

2 comments:

  1. What are you reading these days? I love that you've become a reader-it's the best ever! Are you on goodreads? it's fun to share what you loved/hated with friends and it's saved me more than once from reading a blah book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not on "goodreads", I'm not quite sure what that is. You'll have to send me the link...or is it just "goodread.com"? I'll have to check it out! :) Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete