On January 14th, 2009 we woke up to a beautiful sight...everything was covered in frost. I couldn't believe how wonderful everything looked. I got out my camera and tried to capture the moment and the beauty of nature. You may have to click on the photos (to make them bigger) to see the amazing details.

Hannah thought the frost was awesome. She had fun wiping it off everything.

Here's a close-up of the branch that she "defrosted". If you click on this one, you can see the little pieces of frost flying away...pretty cool!

Our birdbath...now an ice skating rink for little "tweeties"

Here's a shot looking up our street. I know that the photo doesn't nearly capture the whole beauty but believe me, it was almost surreal.

Blades of grass...obviously :)
Our flag had the frost hanging from it. It made for a pretty picture.
See Greg...the winter does have good things about it!
No comments:
Post a Comment