Thursday, June 18, 2009

Reigniting an Old Flame

Over the past few years I have had less and less time to do what I like to do. So, I've decided that I need to start making time for things that I enjoy, especially those things that encourage family history. One thing was to update my blog, which I'm in the middle of (as you know) and the other is to once again, spend time scrapbooking. Little Gabe only has about 8 pages complete, compared to Hannah's 8 BOOKS, so I've decided that I need to get my rear end in gear.

So, yesterday I actually sat down and did one page for Buddy's book! Yippee for me!! But what's even more exciting is the fact that I actually used the "Cricket" machine that Greg gave me on Valentine's Day 2007!!! Yes, you heard me right....2007!!! And I'm thrilled to report that I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!! It is so much fun! I can't wait to do another page again tonight, if I can get the kids in bed at a decent hour.

So, here's to reigniting an old flame....scrapbooking! I'm so glad that we've been reunited :)

1 comment:

  1. Before you know it you will have several books of Gabe because you have always been the super scrapbooker. I remember that it would take me a day to make one page while you would end up with 3 or 4 finished.

    Glad you used your Cricket machine sooner than the bread maker. :o)

    ReplyDelete