Here's Eolana with her "Hannah Montana" cake. She's a MAJOR Hannah Montana fan, just like my Hannah.
Eolana LOVED all the MANY "Hannah Montana" gifts she received!
Isn't she so cute!! Like a little pixie.
Eolana and Jocelyn (my counsin Jenny's oldest girl)
Hannah and Chuck E Cheese
Gabers and Chuck E Cheese
Greg had to capture Gabe the only way he could because he kept running off. You can see that Gabe wasn't happy about it! But I thought it was a cute pic!
Hannah played Air Hockey against Gabe & her dad. It was funny to watch her kick their behinds.
Here they are being good sports and smiling for the camera, even though they were losing majorly!
Grandma Lu-lu and little Gabers
My cousin, Rachel, and her newest little one, Levi. Isn't he just so cute in his little baby sling?!? Wish they had those for adults and that Greg could just carry me around in one! :)
Gabers doing what he LOVES...playing "basset-ball"!!! He was surprisingly good!!
I kept this picture for last because I love this one!! Little Eolana is seriously SO LITTLE!! I think the last time I asked, she was up to a whopping 36 lbs! She's only a year younger than Hannah and look at the difference in size...of course, Hannah is a bit big for her age, as well. But size doesn't matter between these two friends/cousins, because they LOVE to be with each other!! In fact, when our families are together, you can't separate them! They're connected at the hip.
No comments:
Post a Comment