Saturday, June 13, 2009

My Mom's Birthday

My mom turned 59 on January 12th, this year, which means next year she'll be the BIG "60"!! Wow, is she getting old!! ;) Here are some photos from her special day.


For dinner, we took her out to Texas Roadhouse, which we all LOVE. Without her knowing, we told them it was her birthday, thinking they'd come sing to her or something. When they came around the corner carrying this big sattle-thing, I busted up laughing!! They did sing, very loudly, to her and she was a good sport and climbed on top the sattle. Doesn't she just look adorable, sitting on the sattle, holding the sundae they gave her?!? Too funny!


Grandma and Hannah


At home we sang Happy Birthday to her and got her cake and ice cream. I didn't have enough candles to put FIFTY-NINE on her cake, so I just put two curly pink ones on it. She was grateful I chose that option!


Hannah, Mom, Gabe, and Me


Me and my "mommy". She's done everything for me, more than I ever deserved. I'm so grateful for her!

Here's to another 59 years! (he-he)






No comments:

Post a Comment