Thursday, June 11, 2009

My Birthday

So, I turned 35yrs old. on my last birthday. I can't believe I'm that old already!! It just seems like yesterday that I turned 21yrs. Time flies too fast! I also can't believe that I'm now closer to 40 than 30! How can that be?!? Before I know it, I'm gonna be a great-grandmother, looking back on these blog entries, reminscing about the "good ol' days". Here's to the next 35 years!!


Me and my wonderful mom


You may wonder why I have such a BIG smile about the mop I received from Greg. Well, I'm not the type that gets offended by receiving practical gifts (from my husband or anyone else) that I need, for my birthday or Christmas. I love it when my husband spends money on items I need & that I want, items that help me save time, and in this situation, an item that helps reduce my back pain! GREAT choice Greg!! :)


Me and Buddy...I absolutely LOVE that orange sweater of his! He looks so handsome in it!
This little party was held at my cousins home in Syracuse, Utah, on my birthday, the 22nd of December.

No comments:

Post a Comment