Sunday, June 14, 2009

Valentine's Day!

We love Valentine's Day at our house. I bought some fun plates and cups for the kids to eat their breakfast on, this year. The plates were shaped like hearts and the cups had floating glitter and hearts in them. The kids thought they were great! The first pics were taken on actual Valentine's Day. The later photos (at Hannah's school) were taken on February 13th, at her school party.


Gabe and his fun plate and cup. Looks like he ate all of his food...that's a miracle! He must have had pancakes.


Hannah and her fun Valentine's stuff.


Gabers digging in his Valentine's gift bag...wonder what he got?!?


Airplanes, of course!!!!

In Hannah's bag she got tons of lip gloss, jewelry, and these fun socks. I'm not sure what her fascination is with these type of socks, but she absolutely loves them!

Hannah's hairdo for school. I love fixing her all up in red. She looks so good in that color!


I helped out at Hannah's school party so Gabe got to come along. He had lots of fun with the older kids.


Beautiful Hannah...my beautiful lady in red! Hannah really loved this shirt because it was so soft, like velvet. The pin she's wearing was mine when I was a kid. So funny to see her wearing it. It just means I'm getting old!


Hannah's bucket of valentine's.


My two Valentine's...I love you babies!!

Kisses -n- hugs -n- hugs -n- some loves!!

No comments:

Post a Comment