Friday, June 12, 2009

Braydn's 9th Birthday

My only nephew, Braydn Tyler Erb, turned 9 years old on December 28th, 2008. Like I always say, I can't believe how quickly kids grow up! Here are some photos from his birthday party held on his birthday...

Braydn looks like he's excited to be 9 or maybe he's excited about all the presents he's about to open :)


Braydn is Crystal's youngest child. Here she is with her oldest daughter, Shailee. Looks like they're excited about his presents too...or could it be the cake and ice cream!


My cousin Jenny McCrone and her boyfriend, Willis Adams. They too look excited for the fun festivities...as my sister & Greg would say...."Festivus for the rest-of-us!!"


Here's Braydn showing off one of the gifts we got him. Can't go wrong with Old Navy!


Me and Braydn. My face looks a little round in this photo but it's the only one I had of us together! That's the down-side to being the photographer. You only get a couple of pictures taken with you in it and that's because you've asked someone to take them, just so people know you were actually there!! Then you're left to chose between the couple photos taken (in this case, I didn't even have a choice...only one was taken) to find a photo to use!


Braydn and his Uncle Gregor. Not sure what Braydn's sideways smile's all about but he is quite a character, so he was probably just trying to be silly.


Buddy and his ball! He loves balls and wherever we go, he's got to track one down. I love that simple things can keep him entertained, even if it's just for 5 minutes.


Here's my little Hannah lookin' so cutesy for the camera! Do you like her hyper-extended elbows?!? Makes me cringe, even though mine do the same thing! But to see it on someone else, freaks me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment