I got back from my month long vacation last night and I am sooo tired today. The flight home was ok but Gabe got really restless by the end of it. Infact, Hannah got "bored" toward the end as well. But over all, it went good. Nothing like the escapades that happened when I came home from Houston 2 summers ago! I'm very very grateful for that!!
It was kinda funny being back at church today. It just felt strange...it's hard to explain. You'll have to try leaving for a month and then go back to your ward to understand. Anyway, I said to myself... "Yep, I'm back in Eagle Mountain" when the beginning of Fast and Testimony meeting began with FOUR baby blessings!! Just crazy! And I'm sure next month will be the same way. That's one thing we can do out here in the great Land of Eagles...procreate! At least the commandment is being fulfilled.
So, I have to still catch up on the rest of this year and then also blog about my awesome vacation....THEN....I'm making my first 2yrs of blogging into a book!! I'm so excited!! I can't wait to see how it turns out.
No comments:
Post a Comment