Beautiful Hannah before school. We have a tradition to take a pic of her on our porch.
Hannah sitting at her desk. I can't believe how big she's beginning to look!
Hannah and Mrs. Andes, the non-screamer (should've taken two pics because her eyes are closed).
Hannah waiting outside to go into her classroom. The little girl in the pink dress is Madeline. That's Hannah's new friend.
After school. Hannah's giving me that "enough already" look because she thought I was taking too many photos of her. I informed her that she'll love them when she's older but it didn't seem to help much. Again, she's growing up and becoming more and more aware of the world around her.
Congratulations on your 1st day of 3rd grade, Hannah. I love you so much and I am so proud of you!!
I can't believe she's already in first grade! It seems like just yesterday that she was starting kindergarten ;o)
ReplyDeleteI do know she's in 3rd grade, just a dork and mistyped!
ReplyDelete