This is Hannah waiting to begin on her first day. She was so excited!
Here's Hannah waving at me from across the pool. Good think I brought my "long distance" lense (I'm sure it has an officail name but that's what I call it).
After her first swimming lesson, I rewarded both her and Gabe (for being so good and sitting in his stroller) by taking them to the best place ever...McDonald's!! Going to McDonald's after swim lessons became a tradition and I'm sure our stock raised a bit because of it.
Hannah showing me what she had learned that day...
My pretty little fish posing for the camera...she's a natural.
I just liked this pic of her...no story behind it.
This is the last day. They turned on the big water toy at the end of class so the kids could play in it. Hannah regularly goes to the Legacy Center with her dad to swim so this was not her first time playing on the big water toy but she loved it anyway.
Here's Hannah's sly way of getting a picture of her "crush" Zach. During the last week of swim lessons she began talking about him. She became discouraged that he was only 6 yrs old but decided she better ask him if he goes to church anyway, because a crush of hers has to go to church, she explained to me. I remember how thrilled she was on the LAST day of swim lessons that her "crush" did infact go to church. And she was even more thrilled that he agreed that his crush had to go to church as well. It was there final moments of "crushing" but they were both on the right path.
The classic Hannah pose...a must have!
This is Hannah's reaction to finishing her swim lessons and for advancing onto the next level. I'm glad that she was proud of herself because she should have been. As for me, I was definitely proud but I'm not sure if we'll be taking lessons again anytime soon unless they open a pool in Eagle Mountain.
No comments:
Post a Comment