Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Hannah's Mexican Hat Dance-2nd Grade

For the 2nd grade Dance Festival on May 20th, 2009, Hannah's class had the mexican hat dance. I had helped make the vests for the boys in her class. I have to admit, I think the costumes were really cute. I was sad that she didn't get to keep it. Hannah was sad that her daddy couldn't be there. But I came and so did her Grandma, even though Grandma's eyes were really hurting her and to be in the sun was extremely painful. I thought that was a wonderful expression of love toward Hannah.

Hannah and her cute little outfit. She looked so adorable in the bright colors.






My proud little girl! She did such a wonderful job. I was so proud of her willingness to practice, practice, and practice some more. I know the kids worked hard on it.


Hannah's 2nd grade class in their outfits. Hannah's definitely got the posing thing down. Her mom must like to take pictures! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment