Monday, August 24, 2009

So Excited!!

I just checked and my "vacation book" is going to be delivered tomorrow!! I can't wait!! I hope it turns out as good as I'm envisioning it. Good thing I don't have much longer to wait to find out :)

YIPPEE!!

1 comment:

  1. 1. Book: I CAN'T WAIT, I wish I could be there to see it. Must post pictures of the final project.

    2. Bored: WHAT? you mean you weren't multitasking with all that time on your hands? Seriously, AREN'T you wonder woman? (LOL!). One time I took Ramona to a movie during the middle of the day before she moved and we both felt like we were playing hookie from school or something because we felt we should have done something productive. However, doing something with a friend turned out to be productive. I'm glad you took a breather!

    3. Mother Daughter Date: Super fun! Glad you got to do that.

    ReplyDelete