So, after lots of deleting links & videos, my florida vacation section (which will not be reposted...too much time involved), along with everyone's blog links (yes, I need you to email them to me) and resetting my blog format, I figured out the real problem as to why I couldn't download my blog. I was so bummed that I did all the other things before figuring it out BUT at least I did! That makes me happy :)
So, I ordered my first "blog book" today, which I'm excited about...YIPPEE!!!
Now, while I was putting it together I realized A LOT!! The way the program uploaded the blog entries separated the words from the photos, which makes a complete mess in the book. I would go into more details but they're rather boring. Anyway, I have decided that, due to the book making program, I am only going to blog certain things. A complete account of our lives will be put directly into the book program so that I don't have to transfer it over. I know that will make some of you very, very, very sad ;) but it's going to save me a lot of time and sanity (try making your blog into a book and you'll see what I mean...unless you don't insert lots of pictures, which is the type of blog that the program is set up for)!!
That's it for now, until Hannah get's home from school. Then I'll be posting her 1st day of school right here! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment