Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Happy Father's Day, Daddy!

I love celebrating Greg on Father's Day (June 21st, 2009) because he is an outstanding father to his children. I love that fact! If I could give every child in the world a priceless gift, it would be the gift of a "daddy". Nothing can take the place of a loving and caring dad. I'm truly so grateful for Greg and for his amazing bond with our kids. It's of eternal worth!


Here's Gregor with his little ones. Aren't they cute?


This is the card that Hannah made Greg at church. It was shaped like a shirt...pretty cool!!


The moments I live for are moments like these...That's something I wish I had had as a child but I'm glad I now know that my Father in Heaven loves me in the same way Greg loves Hannah.


Greg and his little buddy. The tie Greg is wearing was giving to him by Hannah years ago. I think she was about 18 months old. I love the fact that he still wears it on Father's day.


Alexa was with us for Father's Day. I made sure she got into the pictures too.


My gift to the best daddy I know. He looks so handsome in the outfit, just so you know.


Me and my handsome price.


Gregor's gifts. We tried to keep it simple and focus on the true meaning of Father's day...being a father to the two cutest kids in the world!


Greg really loved his gifts, especially the pictures of the kids that I took for him. I'm so grateful for Greg. He's simply an amazing daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment