Gabe wanted to help me make some cookies on June 14th, 2009, and I couldn't have been more pleased. I want my boys (well, if I end up with more than one) to be able to cook just as well as the girls. It's my only way of feeling better about sending them off to college. Hopefully, they'll chose to eat more than Hamburger Helper and Ramen.

Greg tried several times to get a picture of Gabe looking at the camera but in grand Gabe tradition, he wasn't about to do it! This was a good as it got.

Gabe helping me scoop some dough into the cinnamon & sugar.

Me teaching Gabe how to sprinkle the cinnamon & sugar on the the ball of dough.

Buddy's little hands sprinkling the sugar cookies with cinnamon & sugar...yummy!

The best part of it all...cleaning off the spatula. He's a quick learner!
No comments:
Post a Comment