The kids really have a lot of fun together and I really enjoy seeing them spend time together. Here they were painting on June 9th, 2009. Hannah had brought out all of her stuff to paint and then Gabe wanted to join in. So, Hannah got him some paint supplies and they started painting. It was a special moment. The way she took care of him and how she wanted him to be a part of what she was doing. Times like these make me feel that I must be doing something right!
Gabe looks so happy that he gets to paint with his "Sissy". He looks up to her in ways she could never understand. And I'm so thankful that she's a good example for him to look up to.

Concentration...look at those amazing eye lashes!! I got seriously jipped!

Buddy's artwork. I liked how he used different colors and how he was attempting to make shapes and stuff, not just scribbling.

Gabe's amazing big sissy, Hannah.

Concentration...I liked how she was mixing colors to get the one she wanted. She was being very patient and kept going until she got what she wanted. I did end up giving her a plate to do it on cuz the paper towel thing wasn't quite working for her.

Hannah's precious hand. I can't believe how big it's getting. She's growing up too fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment