Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Visiting Greg's Grandmother, Helen

We went to visit Greg's grandma, Helen Curtis, on June 20th, 2009 before the big shin-dig for my uncle and Avienda. It's always a pleasure to spend time with her. Greg is very close to her and we wish we could see her more often.


Helen and Gregor


Helen and her Great-granddaughter, Hannah.


We were having a hard time getting Gabe to stay seated for a photo. Greg had to step in and help out.


But finally Gabe decided to sit with his Great grandma and allow me to take a picture. I'm glad he did because I love the way Helen is looking at him, complete love in her eyes.


Not sure what happened to create these pictures but Greg and Hannah must have been in a strange mood or something...

I have NO idea what they're doing but as long as they're having fun, I guess that's all that counts. I love seeing Hannah bond with her "daddy". I'm grateful she has a daddy in her life. It makes me realize just how much I missed out on by not having a father while growing up, let alone a "daddy".

No comments:

Post a Comment