They both turned out great, though the next blog book will be much better. The vacation book is huge, almost 200 pages. The blog book ended up being about 170 pages.
As I was reading through each of them it just made me so grateful for the technology that we have now. I'm so grateful that I have the ability to make these books that will hopefully be handed down from generation to generation. It took so much time to make them but they're worth EVERY second of it!
If any of you want to come see them, you're more than welcomed to! :)

YEAH!!!!!! They look so cool from the pictures! I was about to start on mine and then I thought I might need to wait until the end of the year and make it an even 2006 through 2009. Of course I could always start and add the remaining months.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, one day when I visit I will get to see your handi work!
By the way, see that lovely family photo on your blog book...... uhmmmm ARE YOU EVER GOING TO SEND ME ONE????? prefferably like 5x7 size??? :o)
ReplyDeleteThey look awesome, I'll have to come check them out sometime!
ReplyDeleteKarie,
ReplyDeleteIf I were to give you a piece of advice (knowing you like I do and knowing you are somewhat of a perfectionist like myself) I would suggest you get a head start on the book. Like I told you before, due to how the book program slurps the blog, it really messes things up. And the tiny photo options it puts in there (which may be due to the fact that I put tons of photos) is not what I'm doing on my next book. You will probably need time to organize it and fix it the way you like it! I wish you could see mine so you could see what I mean...hint-hint!!...Utah's only a plane ride away! :)