Today I was asked to take some pictures of my friend's daughter in her baptismal dress. I was so excited!! I was bummed though because it was really bright outside and we had to find semi-shaded spots to get a decent shot. The lighting on most of them were really bad but some of them turned out really cute. Here are a few...
I know, isn't that last photo just so "Hannah"? I thought it was funny because in the past she hasn't cared if I took a thousand photos of her in front of her friends. She's growing up too fast!!...Photographers on the loose, I like that! But I think it's more like reason #746! Boy are we getting up there!! :)
I really like the new layout. Also, the last picture of Hannah on her first day of 3rd grade makes me MISS you guys. I love Hannah's fun personality.
ReplyDeletebtw..... baptism photos are super cool. Reason #501. Photographer's on the loose together.
ReplyDeleteI know, isn't that last photo just so "Hannah"? I thought it was funny because in the past she hasn't cared if I took a thousand photos of her in front of her friends. She's growing up too fast!!...Photographers on the loose, I like that! But I think it's more like reason #746! Boy are we getting up there!! :)
ReplyDelete