Ok, so I know that all of you are just waiting with bated breath to see my blog entries about my vacation....well, I've decided that I am only going to post a few pics here about it because I've been going through them ALL morning. I'm only up to where I go to Houston (about half way though) and I already have about 150 pictures I want to blog about. So...knowing that would take me FOREVER to do, I've decided to just make my month-long vacation into it's own book and only post a few pics here on my blog.
I know that most of your hearts are breaking right now so please know that once I get the "vacation" book made, you can come to my house and look at it any time you'd like! ;)
I'm kinda bummed about this but I know it's the only way to make it work out to where I don't go insane! It seriously takes about 5 minutes for the blogger to download FIVE pictures (my picture files are huge!)...Can you imagine downloading 300?!? No thank you!
So, I'll give highlights but the fun little details will have to be saved for the book!
Kleenex anyone?!? :)
I'm amazed you took the time to do that. Looks like a bunch of fun. Consider yourself invited over for lunch whenever our flooring is done! And bring your vacation book too!
ReplyDeleteYou have got to download picasa-it totally cuts down on the download time to blogger!!!!! Cute pictures though so far and fun to read :o) Can't wait for the next installment!
ReplyDelete